Reach an engaged, affluent and educated audience interested in your products.
New Mexico Magazine is the state's premier magazine, an invaluable resource serving residents and visitors alike — affluent, well-educated, and more widely-traveled than the general public. Two-thirds of our audience resides out of state, but visit frequently and stay long enough to explore the breadth and depth of the state's offerings.
Editorially, the magazine speaks directly to the well-documented interests and passions of our readers — while continually expanding and refining coverage to drive engagement, awareness, and enthusiasm about our state’s rich history and cultural resources.
The magazine has received numerous honors in it's history, including the 2012 Most Improved Magazine of the Year at the 2012 International Magazine Association Awards. See the complete list of awards here.
Each month, our main features and departments deliver:
• Breathtaking photography
• Compelling statewide destinations, events, and festivals
• Expert recommendations on lodging, dining, and shopping
• Artists, artisans, purveyors, and products unique to New Mexico and its heritage
• Exploration, outdoor adventures, and entertainment
• In-the-know guidance on all things New Mexico to keep our readers well informed and enchanted by their statewide travels and experiences
Simply put, New Mexico Magazine inspires interest in the state and provides expert information and advice on how to experience it.
As we celebrate both New Mexico's 100 years of statehood and New Mexico Magazine's 90th year of publication, we invite you to the party to capture this rare opportunity to engage an audience, both loyal and well-heeled, who not only has an affinity for, but commitment to, the best the state has to offer!
Current Circulation Figures
—93,408 Net Press Run
—76,164 Paid Subscribers
—3,427 Issues Sold on Newsstands
—13,817 Issues Placed in Hotel Rooms Statewide
Download a recent BPA Circulation audit statement. [BPA Statement]
Who to Contact If You Want to Advertise
To inquire about advertising opportunities with New Mexico Magazine, please contact the following Advertising Sales Representatives:
Northern and Central New Mexico
Southern New Mexico
Office: (505) 455-0303
Helpful Downloads for Advertisers
New Mexico Magazine Media Kit
Please download our 2013 Media Kit:
• To see our current offering of advertising sections
• To find out about New Mexico Magazine's readers
• To get a breakdown of our rates and specifications
• To learn about our many exciting new opportunities for you to market your businesses through our digital and electronic platforms, including this website, a monthly email newsletter, and digital editions of the monthly magazine and New Mexico Vacation Guide.
Downloadable Media Kit in pdf form. [2013 Media Kit]
2013 Editorial Calendar
See the year in advance so you can plan which issues will be most appropriate for your advertisements. [2013 Editorial Calendar.pdf]
2013 Advertising Deadlines
Find our when you need to reserve your advertising placements to appear in the issues you desire.[ 2013 Advertising Deadlines]
2013 Editorial Highlights
Our editorial highlights are filled with details of upcoming issues we are currently accepting advertising for. (September, 2013 Editorial Highlights)
2013 Region Co-op Program
Information about a special advertising program in conjunction with the New Mexico Tourism Department. (Region Co-op Program)
Connect Via the New Mexico Magazine Advertising Directory
To learn more about our advertisers, buy a product, contact an advertiser or visit one of their websites [Visit the Advertising Directory].To contact advertisers appearing in the 2013 New Mexico Vacation Guide via their website visit [Click Here].
2013 Tablet Advertising Opportunities
Advertising opportunities are available in our New Mexico Magazine and New Mexico Vacation Guide apps available for iPad and iPhone. Highlights are available here.